Do you run your ecommerce on Magento platform? Then try our Mergado Marketing Pack module for Magento! It will help you create better XML data files, for free!
We update the module regularly. In the following versions you can expect many marketing functions, e.g. measuring conversions for Sklik or AdWords PPC systems, “Verified by customers” settings etc.
You can download the latest version here:
download Mergado Marketing Pack module version 1.0 for Magento
First module version 1.0:
- Generation of Mergado Product XML feed, which is a universal data format enabling you to generate any XML feed in Mergado for any comparison shopping engine.
- Generation of Availability feed for Heureka
- Logging of individual module actions for easier technical support
- Generation of Mergado Analytic XML feed
- Ability to export categories using Mergado Category XML
Note: Module does not yet contain automated latest version check with notification in administration. Try to come back later to check for a module update.
Mergado Marketing pack for Magento 1.9+ installation step-by-step:
First consider creating a backup in Magento administration: System > Tools > Backup.
- Prior module installation first disable cache and compilation:
- Navigate to System > Tools > Compilation page and click on Disable button
- Navigate to System > Cache Management screen and use Flush Cache button.
- Unpack the zip file with module in your computer and load it using FTP into the main directory of the Magento store (includes directories like app/, downloader/ etc.)
- Go to Magento system admin and sign in again (this activates the module) and enable again all cache types.
- Sign out and sign back in. This will enable loading new messages.
- Under link at the bottom of Magento main administration set up the Mergado Marketing pack – language and currency preferences, export generation etc.
Mergado Marketing pack for Magento 1.9+ update to latest version step-by-step:
The procedure is the same as for first installation. Only when loading files of the latest module version to server (using FTP) you will be asked to overwrite the current file. Choose Yes (overwrite) to load the latest version file. Following steps are identical to first installation.