Import dat do e‑shopu mi přijde zatraceně zajímavý. Obzvlášť když se teď bavíme o tuningu obrázků. Tedy tuningu — od vyhledání chybných obrázků, přes konverzi formátu a velikostí až po přípradné úpravy obsahu obrázků. Co vím, tak to moc prodejců nedělá. A přitom by jim to prospělo. Tak uvidíme, zda se podaří domluvit přednášku na MergadoFest. Termín už se blíží :-)
Edit Shoptet feeds with Mergado
In the latest Mergado release, we have introduced the complete Shoptet format. This means that you can use Mergado to customize Shoptet feeds for comparison engines, as well as to customize contractor feeds to import them into Shoptet.
Take advantage of the complete Shoptet format
Feed adjustments for comparison engines
Mergado has many tools and functions for editing feeds from Shoptet. Every user can use something different from Mergado.
With Mergado you can:
- adjust individual elements in the feed and their values
- hide items you do not want to send to comparison engines while offering them for sale at your online store (e.g too cheap products, non-stock products, etc.)
- convert individual formats, e.g from the Facebook feed you can create a feed for ShopAlike, PPC campaigns (Google Ads DSA or dynamic remarketing), for GLAMI, etc.
- easily meet the number of opposing requirements of individual merchandisers, for example, for the Heureka feed, keep the size (for clothing) in the title, and for the GLAMI feed, the size may not appear in the title
Edit contractor feeds to import them into Shoptet
Mergado supports two import formats: Shoptet “Contractor” and Shoptet “Complete”. As a result, you can take an XML or CSV feed from a vendor, drive it through Mergado, and edit the data for import into Shoptet.
In this case, e‑shoppists use Mergado to:
- hide products that they do not want to import into Shoptet
- revaluate (setting margins, price levels)
- correct any incorrect data (e.g removal of unwanted HTML characters)
- replace of contractor URLs with URLs of e‑shop
- remove (hide) unwanted elements for import into Shoptet
Adjustments are individual — you can customize the contractor feeds at Mergado before importing them into Shoptet.
In some cases (for some specialists from some contractors), you can use the Mergado feature to create a custom format to load data feeds to Mergado. Thanks to it you will get almost any XML, CSV or TXT file to Mergado. You can then convert it to Shoptet Contractor or Shoptet Complete.
Using both options
Some customers use Mergado as a comprehensive tool for both data processing and marketing. Using Mergado, they adjust the feeds from the contractors and import them into Shoptet. Then, they take Shoptet’s feed for the comparison engines and bring it back to Mergado in order to solve the demands of individual devotees or, for example, to automate PPC campaign creation.
If you do business on Shoptet, engage Mergado in your advertising optimization processes to easily adjust everything that matters to your advertising strategy (and much more) from one place.
You could be also interested in:
Lukáš takes care of most of the Czech and English communication in Mergado. Through blogs, e‑mail, and social networks, he regularly supplies readers with e‑commerce news and news and tips from Mergado. In his time off, he enjoys simple things like badminton, digging the hidden gems of the 80’s, and seafood served with red wine.