Mergado changes the classification of certified partners. We are implementing a system of three categories
During the existence of Mergado certification, many agencies and specialists have joined our partners. It offers clients services at various levels. Therefore, we decided to introduce a new certification system. It divided the professionalism of the partners in the use of Mergado according to several categories. Take a look at where you belong according to the new classification. And how much time do you have to tidy up what you meet or could do with Mergado certification? It will take two minutes.
You will now present your services using the Gold, Silver, and Bronze categories
To offer the services of partners according to the level of professionalism of working with Mergado, we have created three categories. Each of them requires the fulfillment of certain conditions and accordingly brings several benefits.
The changes in the certification system will take effect on March 1, 2022. Until then, we recommend that you verify all aspects that you must comply with. During February, we will start sending new badges and other materials to all partners.
- Certification is tied directly to the agency. If it meets all the conditions (time of use of Mergado, number of online stores, number of running applications) and employs at least one person who has all the necessary training and successfully passed the certification test, the agency will receive a badge.
- The employees themselves will receive the "Certified Specialist" badge, which does not distinguish between Gold / Silver / Bronze.
- We approach the certification of freelancers in the same way as agencies. If you are a freelancer who manages online stores yourself and at the same time you charge hours for working for agencies, you have the choice of whether you want to appear for yourself or an agency.
- Are you interested in which category you currently belong to, or are you not sure what you need to meet? Contact us.
- Do you want to obtain certification earlier? Until 31 December 2021, we follow the old system, so add your old badge for now. From January 2022, please wait for new materials to be sent.
What you need to look after meeting the certification conditions
- You must have a new badge on the website with a link to your profile on the Mergado website.
- You must renew your certification every two years according to the current conditions on the website.
In which cases can the certification be transferred
- If a specialist who solely has all the necessary training and meets other certification conditions (e. g. Gold) leaves your agency, you must train a new employee so that the agency does not fall into a lower category.
- If a specialist who has completed all the training passes to an agency that uses the paid application, this agency is entitled to move to the Gold Category. You must inform us of these changes promptly.
The professionalism in using Mergado is one of the aspects that will add to your credibility with potential clients. Prepare for a change in our certification and verify that you meet all the conditions of the current category.