On November 7, 2019, a new release of Mergado took place. His most important feature is the new Bulk Copy Values rule. It also provides support for new formats. Let's take a closer look at the news.
Introducing the Bulk Copy Values rule
Starting November 7, you can apply edits to Mergado products with a new rule type - Bulk Copy Values. With this rule, you can simply and collectively copy values from multiple elements to other elements.
We have improved the Bulk Rename Categories rule
The Bulk Rename Categories rule has a new feature - the ability to highlight lines with absent categories.
More news and improvements
- We have updated the format for the Mall.cz marketplace to match the current specification.
- We've added support for new formats:
- We have fixed a bug that caused the Heureka.cz and Heureka.sk fotmats didn‘t embed the RATING element to output.
- In the Skrz.cz format, multiple elements (TAGS| x, IMAGES| y, and CITIES| z) are now exported correctly.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
And what else?
Soon we're going to release another feature. That's why we have released a new feature - so far for an internal group of people - to try and fine-tune: the rule planner.
Get the maximum out of the latest release. You want to keep track of previous batches of our improvements and fixes? Read this thread in our forum.