The new version of Mergado introduces Plain CSV and enhancements to many important formats
On Wednesday, June 10, 2020, at 3:30 pm, we are deploying a new release of Mergado. It contains a new global format Plain CSV, several important news within the formats for UPgates, Árukereső, Shoptet, and Alza.cz or changes in the rules. Let’s go through the news together.
Import and export any CSV
For the needs of users, we have added a new global format called Plain CSV. It can be used to import and export any CSV to and from Mergado. If a user creates a project where the Plain CSV format is input and output, Mergado becomes a universal tool for processing CSV files.
Use the new features in formats for advertising in the Czech Republic and abroad
As part of the first release in June – a detailed description can be found in this thread of the Mergado forum – we have implemented several useful new features in formats:
- We support a new format UPgates Categories.
- We have adapted the format for Árukereső.hu to the current specification.
- We have modified the format behavior for Shoptet.cz regarding hiding elements that do not meet the specification.
- We have upgraded the export of several elements in the format for Alza.cz.
- We have upgraded the rule for data import in cases where the input CSV is loaded directly into Mergado.
- We have fixed the behavior of duplicating a project – the rules will no longer be duplicated for apps.
- When sending the audit results, the language of e‑mails now takes into account the user’s language setting, if known.
The beginning of summer is an ideal time to create effective strategies for expansion into other markets. If you use Mergado, you can simplify the setting up of advertising abroad by using our formats for hundreds of advertising systems from all over the world. Would you like advice on how to breakthrough? You will find a lot of useful information for a successful start in foreign markets, in the category eCommerce Tips.
You might be interested:
Lukáš takes care of most of the Czech and English communication in Mergado. Through blogs, e‑mail, and social networks, he regularly supplies readers with e‑commerce news and news and tips from Mergado. In his time off, he enjoys simple things like badminton, digging the hidden gems of the 80’s, and seafood served with red wine.